Saturday, April 21, 2018

The Caroline Munro Archive: Join the Lamb's Navy... Again

by John Scoleri

I'm back again with yet more rarities from my Caroline Munro collection, a continuing series here on bare•bones.

I previously posted a selection of Lamb's Navy Rum beer coasters I procured with shots of Caroline on them. I was excited to find what I thought was another batch of those, only to be pleasantly surprised when the following landed on my doorstep. These were not smaller beer coasters, but in fact larger bar mats (each measuring approximately 11" x 8"). 

This is a great shot from a previously unseen Lamb's Navy Rum photo shoot.


This photo is from the same shoot as this previously posted magazine cover.


This image pairs well with one of the aforementioned beer coasters.




Watch for more Caroline Munro rarities here on bare•bones, and be sure to check out the prior entries in this series!

No comments: